Saturday 29 March 2008

Sleeps for wimps

Well can you believe I had had my first lie in for weeks and woken up sick!!:'( lol

I have a thumping headache, a throat that feels like the bottom of a parrot cage (yum lol), a sore leg!! how random is that! and a spot on my face the size of the grand canyon that happens to be so sore I reckon the core of it is in my ankle, hence the sore leg!!! lol

Normally I have about 4 hours kip wake up, dive out of bed, get ready and go to work where may I add there are 1560 screaming 11-16 year olds and life is great!

All in all proving my theory that sleep is for wimps and trying to relax just causing sickness!!! lol
Oh well several Ibruprofen and a bucket load of caffeine and I should be feeling my usual wired, happy self with the added luxury of several new ailments! roll on Monday! lol :DD

No comments: