Friday 28 March 2008

Men only do two things wrong. EVERYTHING they say and EVERYTHING they do!

Yep that's me! bitter and twisted and loving it :)
Im divorced (twice!) can ya tell! and have built an emotional wall that exceeds the Great Wall of China around myself.

My second husband cheated on me and I couldn't believe that another female would do that so now I assess the situation.....

Be a married man's bit on the side??? erm let me think.......
1. I don't have to listen to him moan on and on.
2. No dirty clothes thrown casually EVERYWHERE!
3. No washing of dirty socks.
4. No having to listen to his mother and pretending you care.
5. The TV remote....all mine!!!!!!
6. Doing what I want, when I want, with whom I want and he can't say squat!!!
7. Sex when you fancy it, the pressies, the dinners out, none of the crap!!!

God this women is a genius!

Well now I have had a chance to think about it wow she has impressed me.... ONLY I divorced him and now she has him full time........or does she???

1 comment:

sexymcjohn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.